Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Rockaay, we had sunshine yesterday... it's come back again today!:hyper:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I have had to replace my chain this morning as the salt in winter has slowly been eating it.

I looked on the Halfords website, as they are the only place open round ere, and spotted a Shimano 105 chain reduced from £30 to £19.99 and I also get 10% off from BC.

So off I went only to find out the Shimano chains dont come with a Quick Link :cursing: the SRam chain they had in stock was nearly £30 but the assistant Matt gave me the online price of £23 then another 20% off (apparently there is some kind of offer on) then another 10% off for the BC discount and I got it for £18 RESULT !!!!!!! :hyper:

So a big shout out to Matt @ Halfords in Harrogate for saving me a load of hassle trying to find a decent 10 speed chain on a sunday morning :thumbsup:

TVC

And what about your bike? Perhaps a little ride this afternoon to keep Jo happy :giggle:
Up for a nice big ride tomorrow morning, today is a chores day. So Mr Mountain, please explain how I make Jo happy by going out on my bike.

Great Yaki Soba at Wagamama for lunch. We went in town to buy stuff for me, but came back with two tops, a pair of trousers and some shoes for Lu. I got nothing:wacko:

Lullabelle

Banana
Wagamama lunch consumed and enjoyed :hungry: did a bit of retail therapy, good job we got paid on Friday :shy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom