Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Up for a nice big tide tomorrow morning

That will be one hell of a tide, if it reaches Leicester. Should I warn my Mum?

We're just back from a lovely day out. ON OUR BIKES! Yes, we rode bikes more than a mile and a half!

All the way to Pluto and back in fact. We took a picnic, which we enjoyed by the river at Naburn, before stopping at the Blacksmiths Arms for some rehydration:

IMAG0427.jpg

We also fitted in a cafe stop at Rowntree Park on the way back.

My arms are a bit pink now.:blush:

GM

Legendary Member
Morning all. Just put the furniture covers in the wash, next I'm going to dig the garden so Lu can plant broad beans. Then later I'm off out to buy a new dressing gown.

Bet you all envy my jet-set lifestyle.

You're not into Hospital, are you TVC!

:hello:
That's me finished for the weekend, now to enjoy the rest of the holiday weekend. A bit of gardening, window cleaning, walking and biking and of plenty of :cuppa:

Lullabelle

Banana
F1 is starting to get interesting again, started to get a bit boring with Seb always at the front. All respect to the lad for what he has achieved but someone else should be given the chance to win.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I have finally come indoors after spending most of the afternoon in the sunny garden. ^_^ A bottle of Chardonnay was in the fridge. I do not normally like Chardonnay and I do not buy wine from California. However, I was given a bottle of Turner Road Chardonnay, and it would be rude, wouldn't it, not to drink it. ^_^

Arch

Married to Night Train
Curry tonight:
IMAG0428.jpg

Poppadoms, mint raita and sweet chilli dip to start - shop bought raita, and it was supposed to be mango chutney, not chilli sauce, I thought I had a jar, but I didn't...

Then rice and chapatis, a veg curry with onion, carrot, courgette, red lentils, tikka paste, coriander and coconut, and a side order of potatoes sauted in oil with toasted coriander seed, cumin seed and onion seed.

I'm stuffed!

Arch

Married to Night Train
I was pleased with the curry, it had a nice balance of sweet and salty.

It's all luck really, I'm terrible for not remembering to taste food as I cook! Still, it seems to work, and NT is happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom