Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
Well, if you insist:

View attachment 23776

It was shandy tonight, and an impatient NT's fork...

Your batter looked lovely TVC!

The fish pie had Poulting (reduced in Morrisons, white fish), and the pack of seafood mix left from when I made Paella, which I'd frozen - prawns, mussels and squid. White sauce made with fish poaching liquor, which had bay leaf, peppercorns and dill in it.

Not bad, if I say so myself... :hungry:

:hungry: looks very tasty

Arch

Married to Night Train
Today at the railway museum, we saw some happy pigs:
IMAG0418.jpg

Although a bit later, one of them turned round, and proceeded to poo in the other one's face....

It wasn't so peaceful earlier on, when a turkey jumped/flapped out of its enclosure, spooking the pair of calves, one of whom tried to vault its pen, ending up astride the fence. It had to be untangled, while the turkey looked on disdainfully:

IMAG0415.jpg

After the excitement, we went indoors and joined in the "Draw a circus train" activity:

NT drew a High Diving Act:
IMAG0420.jpg

and I did a Carafe and two Heffalumps:

IMAG0421.jpg

I think we might have been the oldest participants, most of the other pictures were by 5 year olds...:blush:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Well, I worked it out, we mooched about 3.5 miles today, plus probably a mile in total in the museum and supermarket. Not bad for a fairly effortless day!

TVC

I thought this would be more your type Rocky, Thora Hird ^_^

dame-thora-hird.jpeg

TVC

Morning all. Just put the furniture covers in the wash, next I'm going to dig the garden so Lu can plant broad beans. Then later I'm off out to buy a new dressing gown.

Bet you all envy my jet-set lifestyle.

TheDoctor

Noble and true, with a heart of steel
Mornings!!
Just getting lycrad up for a ride to a sconery :thumbsup:
I dug the garden last weekend, and painted the kitchen ceiling yesterday, so I think I've done my bit for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom