Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Bird feeders now full :angel:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I have not been watching the Giro. It is :sun: and warm here today, so I was pottering gently in the garden, sowing seeds. They have all been carefully labelled and watered.

I did that mostly sitting down and with frequent breaks for :cuppa: in the sunshine. ^_^ I thought an afternoon of gentle exercising in the fresh air would be better than being indoors on such a lovely day. I do feel a bit betterer. ^_^

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I am a long way off being completely betterer. I think I had better take it easy for at least the rest of this weekend.

24-pc-white-chocolate-gift-box.jpg

Arch

Married to Night Train
Today has been :sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun:

We've done a lot of very intensive mooching, including coffee, Railway Museum, sunbathing, ice lollies, Railway Museum (again), and shopping.

Now, we're having a :cuppa:, before I make fish pie for dinner.

TVC

Leicester, the best team in England -again^_^

Speicher

Vice Admiral
he5a7u8e.jpg

yhevysab.jpg

@phil_hg_uk

I have a garden bench like the one in the top picture. This afternoon while :cuppa: in the :sun: I was trying to work out if it could be temporarily made into a miniature green house, by putting some slats of wood across the arms of the bench. Then I noticed the wooden structure in the foreground of the bottom picture. Did you make that (from a dismantled shed) or buy it? It seems like it doubles up as a workstand for potting up plants, and also providing shelter for plants on the lower levels.

I am guessing that your garden is more sheltered that my garden. In yesterday's wind any lightweight green houses in this garden would have been blown away by the gusts of wind, and landed perhaps fifty yards away on the conservatory roof of the house two doors down the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom