Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I knew it probably wasn't a cat (who calls their cat Tiddles these days anyway? Its like Fido or Rex, its about as cliched as it comes!), but had to be sure! :laugh::thumbsup:

TVC

That's me dragged out of my pit, scratching and blinking in the sunlight. :tired:

So what to do toay? A nice three mile walk to buy some kachori, and dig a bit of the garden for Lu.... what else?

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Does anyone know an easy way to freeze rhubarb. I have been given some lovely rhubarb, but far more than I am likely to use over the next week. Can I "open" freeze chunks of rhubarb, rather like "open" freezing raspberries etc? Or does it need blanching/boiling first, and how long for.

I am not feeling well enough to fiddle about in the kitchen. :sad: I know I could ask this on the "Food" forum, but I know that peeps on Tea? have a lot of knowledge about all sorts of things.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
What subject is he studying and what does he want to do?

Lullabelle

Banana
Does anyone know an easy way to freeze rhubarb. I have been given some lovely rhubarb, but far more than I am likely to use over the next week. Can I "open" freeze chunks of rhubarb, rather like "open" freezing raspberries etc? Or does it need blanching/boiling first, and how long for.

I am not feeling well enough to fiddle about in the kitchen. :sad: I know I could ask this on the "Food" forum, but I know that peeps on Tea? have a lot of knowledge about all sorts of things.

Cut into chunks, blanch for about 1 minute then straight into cold water to stop it cooking. When cold pop into a bag and freeze.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I did a job at a house on the way to patley bridge this week here is the view from the car down the driveway which is about half a mile long

da7yqe9e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom