Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I think you should get one :giggle:

Not a GPS, just the maps. And yes, very quick. Hope it's as good as the delivery service. Not letting myself open it to play til I've been to the village and walked the idiot dog. The bird feeders are empty *again*. Really must get a feeder station thing sorted so I can put suet etc back out.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I got 2 of these for £7 arrive this morning:

smart-lam183f25-zoom.jpg

Wiggle Wiggle

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Very impressive, Phil :thumbsup:

:thanks: Thank you.

My neighbour is wondering what is going on, my garden used to be awful.

When I moved in this house 17 years ago it had been empty for a couple of years and had no repairs done to it for years and years and years so it has taken me that long to get it to where it is now. I am trying to get more plants established in the garden this year hence the green house.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
@ColinJ - guess what arrived in the post this morning, just 24 hours after I ordered it?
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmemory Map! :thumbsup:

I don't know how much the software has changed since 2006, but you will have the latest version of the map. Most roads will not have changed, of course, but I have encountered a few new roads and housing estates on my travels which didn't make it onto my version.

Lullabelle

Banana
Only half a mile, how working class.

Anyway, time to go off on a kachori hunt.

Kachori bought and eaten, well 1 kachori and 1 samosa each, they go well with :cuppa:. Saving the rest for later.

TVC

Talking of beer, I've just realised I didn't buy beer to make the batter for the fish. Ho hum, off round the shops for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom