Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Tell me what your day job was again....

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I feel very :wacko: today. I am going to my Mother's tomorrow, and have the pleasure of explaining to her that the bank are not closing her account. They have just given her a different sort of account.

This saga has been going on now for nearly two months. I think she thinks she remembers/understands far more than she really does. Also she does not think I know anything at all.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
:mrpig::laugh:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Back from my course.....I now know much more about gene therapy (and its ethics and regulation). I will be boring Mrs R on the topic when she gets back. :giggle:

Good luck Wol with your mother tomorrow. I am gardening for my mum tomorrow afternoon - so I will be able to empathise :wacko:

At ninety-two years old, she is losing her cognitive faculties. This is inevitable, but I could really do with much more help from my two brothers.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Evening all. I'm only just in, having spent the afternoon at work constructing flowers from drinks cans. Only sliced one finger...:whistle:

Cheating for dinner - half a tin of ratatouille on spaghetti.

Biscuit

Legendary Member
At ninety-two years old, she is losing her cognitive faculties. This is inevitable, but I could really do with much more help from my two brothers.

Sounds awfully familiar! In my case my sister, just 45 mins away, and works 4 days on 4 off. Never seen her round there. I just got back from there doing the...'Oh and can you just....' list. :thumbsup:

Dinner ce soire, is an amazing creation I turfed in the slow cooker 24hrs ago. Some Moroccan creation. Fabulous!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom