Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
:scratch:

:cuppa: now

:cheers: later

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I decided to nip out and do a few more miles on my bike this afternoon. After I had ridden about 4 miles, I was spotted by the brother of a friend so I stopped to chat to him. He'd heard that I'd been ill and told me that he was pleased to see me cycling again.

I was chuffed when he said "You look as though you have lost a lot of weight." :smile:

"... You were bloody fat the last time I saw you!" :blush:

By the time we finished chatting, the school run was starting and the roads were getting busy, so I headed for home. It's amazing how much better I felt after just 20 minutes or so of exercise.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
:thumbsup: Colin, that's great....you've earnt a nice :cuppa:
I got a call from a nearby friend who had run out of milk so I took some round and she made the tea!

(It's a fasting day, otherwise I would have volunteered to go to the shops to buy a bottle and get some biscuits and/or cake while I was at it. Which reminds me - it is time for my steamed broccoli, cabbage and carrots and a tin of tuna - er, yum yum! :whistle:)

potsy

Rambler
I got a call from a nearby friend who had run out of milk so I took some round and she made the tea!

(It's a fasting day, otherwise I would have volunteered to go to the shops to buy a bottle and get some biscuits and/or cake while I was at it. Which reminds me - it is time for my steamed broccoli, cabbage and carrots and a tin of tuna - er, yum yum! :whistle:)
What a coincidence, that's just what I'm having for tea later :whistle:

TVC

Just did a Thai green curry for tea - from scratch naturally.

Anyway, I've got a fancying for gin and tonic now. Failing that a couple of bottles of Adnams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom