Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
My Mother wanted me to take her out for lunch tomorrow. She has even less chance of hearing what I say, if we are in a busy restaurant.

I have had to be firm and say that the priority is sorting her Bank account and any other problems that are worrying her so much. I will do that and then fetch some fish and chips for our lunch. We can share a large portion with :cuppa: of course. At least then I do not have to juggle solving problems and cooking a meal in an unfamiliar kitchen.

I am going to watch "The Hoarder Next Door" now, and see how tidy my house is in comparison to some other houses.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I am going to watch "The Hoarder Next Door" now, and see how tidy my house is in comparison to some other houses.

:blush:

I made this today:

IMAG0369.jpg

Plus a few more from different cans, and some flowers:

IMAG0373.jpg

I stuck a bee cut out of a Boddingtons can over the sell-by date....

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Today is :sun:I have just been outside in my T-Shirt :ohmy: cleaning the windows :eek: so make the most of the summer autumn starts tomorrow:giggle:

TVC

probably need another fresh pot :cuppa:

I'm back from my chores. My mum's house insurance needed renewing. She had a bill from the company which was £70 more expensive that last year. So I phoned them up and asked why and said that she was a very good customer. The boy on the end of the line knocked £85 off the bill.......a result I guess. But why not just give her the best price in the first place :wacko:
Evening, The AA did the same to me with thier breakdown cover, the price went up massivly, so I changed company and phoned them to cancel. Suddenly their price dropped to below the other quote because I was a gokd customer. I told them what I thought obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom