England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
[QUOTE 943803"]
What's wrong with a half decent mini pump? And what happens to the empty CO2 cannisters. Are they recycled or left at the side of the road as some sort of momento?

p.s That's 12 for and 0 against Ian, it would be nice though if you had some real opposition other then those that will languish in the bottom half of the table.;)
[/quote]

Difference? A 1 second inflate with the CO2. And I take the empties home or put in a bin.

Yup, and our next 3 games are Stoke. West Ham and Blackpool..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Attachments

• laugh.gif
    laugh.gif
    771 bytes · Views: 17
  • laugh.gif
    laugh.gif
    771 bytes · Views: 35
You make that sound like a bit of a bad thing.

On my own with Richmond as the target destination it would have been more than a bit of a bad thing! As a scheduled destination, I cant wait! R

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
I've just spent all morning cleaning a fine paste of grit off the icon,
richmond's nice must do that again when the sun's out.
We can go all the way down to Hampton Court.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
What are nice bikes for if not to spend a few hours taking apart and giving some love and attention? *He say's always trying not to take his Roubaix out in the rain*

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Probably not, but with 2 bikes in a studio flat and a very anal landlord I try to keep them as clean as possible! :-) I also need some fixing bike lessons as I am fairly clueless atm!

Bec's please don't feel you have to justify your bike cleanliness to Martin, he is just jealous of shiny bikes.
laugh.gif

martint235

Dog on a bike
mmmm I love my shiney bike . . . .

Shiny bikes are a sign of the devil!!! Bikes are meant for riding, not sitting at home cleaning.......

Oh and Ian, isn't that picture of when your chain came off due to not enough dirt holding it in place. I rest my case m'lud.

Top Bottom