England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Please tell me Craven Cottage was before you got to HPC or after I'd left for South Circular joy? I somehow missed a truck hitting a volvo, I can't have cycled past Craven Cottage without noticing??? :wacko:

I think the football ground thing should still be a go-er. We need to list which grounds are to be included and plan the route.

Happy to do this as long as we don't have to go any where near Spurtz ground.
angry.gif

Grounds would be
Arsenal
Charlton
Chelsea
Leyton Orient
Brentford
QPR
Fulham
West Ham
Millwall
Dagenham & Redbridge
Crystal Palace
Barnet

All in all, some really crappy places.

Cause and effect?

Have just checked the map and if I had not been hollered at I would now still be heading in a due south direction to the Brighton sea front - so holler away topcat1! I would have also been run over by several motor cars, children on bicycles, dogs or indeed wobbled into the Thames (which I really thought I was going to do at least five times this afternoon!!) So thank you for stopping that from happening. For the record, the flat tyre happened much later although I cant remember where. Point of fact - do I need to look at my tyres? Just did. They are both still there. R

Cause and effect?

Have just checked the map and if I had not been hollered at I would now still be heading in a due south direction to the Brighton sea front - so holler away topcat1! I would have also been run over by several motor cars, children on bicycles, dogs or indeed wobbled into the Thames (which I really thought I was going to do at least five times this afternoon!!) So thank you for stopping that from happening. For the record, the flat tyre happened much later although I cant remember where. Point of fact - do I need to look at my tyres? Just did. They are both still there. R

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Happy to do this as long as we don't have to go any where near Spurtz ground.
angry.gif

Grounds would be
Arsenal
Charlton
Chelsea
Leyton Orient
Brentford
QPR
Fulham
West Ham
Millwall
Dagenham & Redbridge
Crystal Palace
Barnet

All in all, some really crappy places.
would a small piligrimage to Plough Lane be in order?

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
i like this pic

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Dave - what make was that mini gas pump please. I got my back wheel up to 80psi and it wasn't enough Can you give us the link?

totally killed my tyre aswell. Should I stick with the Specialized Pro or go for something else? any recommendations peeps?
GET. RID. NOW.

Seriously. Both Susie's went, one blowing up one night with the bike in the hallway. Had she been riding the bike she'd have been straight off.

GET. RID. NOW.

Seriously. Both Susie's went, one blowing up one night with the bike in the hallway. Had she been riding the bike she'd have been straight off.

I have a set of GP 4 Seasons which I am going to test out on the Friday Night Ride. What about the Spesh Roubaix Armadillo Elite?

Top Bottom