England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Wow - Sig on the ride! That's brilliant - hope you guys get nice cherry cake!:tongue:

Say hi to her if she does go as I've not seen her in a very long time -I won't be able to make it - got lurgy (again!**) Have a good ride guys!:biggrin::bicycle:

Martok

Klingon on a bike
Cool. HaloJ and I will see you tomorrow at HPC at 9.30am (ish)

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
topcat do u fancy meeting at the dt? aperitif?>
i'm sleeping late then i'll pop over to hpc at 9.30

This sounds fun.May I join? (at HPC)
as long as your chains' clean :biggrin:

so what's the plan are we jumping bridges along the thames then going to the cafe' ?

foska top cycle chat top foska top cycle chat top?????? decisions :rolleyes:

zigzag

Veteran
if i get up early (i should), i'll join you guys at hpc. is anyone going from south east via surrey quays or old kent road? i'm planning to leave home at 9.

Cant make this Sunday but will back next Sunday. Looks like you have a fair sized peloton. If you go to that cafe can you find out how much the hats are please. Have a good time all

Cant make this Sunday but will back next Sunday. Looks like you have a fair sized peloton. If you go to that cafe can you find out how much the hats are please. Have a good time all

London triathlon today people - Tower Bridge / Westminster closures etc... tell me what the coffee tastes like, and get some pics of the café 'of a delectable nature' :tongue:please.

Andrij

Über Member
London triathlon today people - Tower Bridge / Westminster closures etc... tell me what the coffee tastes like, and get some pics of the café 'of a delectable nature' :tongue:please.

I didn't realise. You must post again tonight and tell us what your times were. Good luck! ;)

zigzag

Veteran
cycled from watford this morning through central london, quite a few streets are closed because of triathlon, please check before going

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
A very short ride today
Sig, Chris/fly, redjedi/Luke/Leon,Remus,Haloj,Martok,ILB, Radius/Jack, C O G/User and tc1
met up at hpc. With the london tri going on at the docklands we decided to cross the bridges from
westminster down to wandsworth, we then came back on the southside and then up to the cafe'.

Yes we had cake and coffee, very nice, i bought a new hat £7.50
28 miles

and then the sun came out.

http://yfrog.com/n0sunday309jx

http://img828.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=sunday309.jpg

ps Nice to meet you Chris, Martok was riding his new bike :thumbsup:

Top Bottom