England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That'll be a nice commute Clive - get the cogs sorted out along with the shoulderpads for fending off WVM. :biggrin:
Are you going to the DHL adjacent to Faggs Road Tescos? I know that patch only too well. It's a 40 minute breeze from HPC - but I guess you'll cut through via Addiscombe, Bushy Park etc...

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
rumour has it she who makes cakes may be joining us

martint235

Dog on a bike
I am back on for a ride this Saturday (cant do Sunday). Would like to test my commute from Bromley to Feltham. Reckon it will be a round trip of 50 miles so we will need to set off about 8ish.

If anyone fancies getting lost with me then let me know.

Clive

I was going to go for my usual run out to Biggin Hill so I can still make this. Could make it the weekend after if Ian wants to come along??

And I can't decide about Sunday......

That'll be a nice commute Clive - get the cogs sorted out along with the shoulderpads for fending off WVM. :biggrin:
Are you going to the DHL adjacent to Faggs Road Tescos? I know that patch only too well. It's a 40 minute breeze from HPC - but I guess you'll cut through via Addiscombe, Bushy Park etc...

Thats our centre, the HQ is about 10 minutes away.......not a clue about the route......Ian if I skipped and made it next Sat can you come along?

I have the day off on Sunday, so am trying to decide what to do. Will She-who-must-not-be-named be joining us?

Who Allsopp?
whistling.gif

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Can't do next weekend wither mate as it's the first game of the footy season.
Let me try to sort out something this weekend see if I can make saturday instead of sunday
Thats our centre, the HQ is about 10 minutes away.......not a clue about the route......Ian if I skipped and made it next Sat can you come along?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Lol this is meant to be a dry run from your house Clive. Bromley DT is not on the route.
Let's meet peeps 8.45 Catford Gyratory

zimzum42

Legendary Member
still hpc at 930????

They're all talking about a Saturday morning ride (in a Sunday London Ride thread :rolleyes: )

I'm up for a Sunday ride.

Sorry my fault.
ph34r.gif

Yes the Sunday ride is going ahead with talk of cake and alcohol on route
icon_smile_tongue.gif

I wont be on the ride this Sunday but I am recce'ing my possible commute on Saturday with Ian and Martin and who ever else wants to join.

Top Bottom