England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hope you can remember the route Des - save it in bikeroutetoaster and stick it on here...sounded good when you mentioned it and is a 'must' I think. Maybe an earlier start Sunday ride..? (Wake up Clive - yes you! ;))

evening ! always happy to get up earlier. On the same theme I have another all day pass for Sunday September 19th

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
The triathlon won't really get in the way, you'll just not be able to enter for the McStop IIRC. Worth watching a bit for all the noise from carbon wheels!!

Most are going to Ashford as they live halfway there, Paul. Dave is getting the train, I will not know for sure until tomorrow - but it is likely now that I can play bikes on Sunday wherever I go...Adam's Amazing Adventures are always good - but I think his 'magical hills' have been reined in somewhat...

Windsor for a chukka in the afternoon perhaps? Easy ride out of town...Eton. I'm dashed lax with these fixture lists as I missed the 'Cartier' last week...and winter draws on...always interesting to see how the other half lives (and passes you a tot from the hamper if lucky).

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
There's a small contingent heading out to Harefield for a bite of food/drink at the Coy Carp on Sunday. Mainly because it looked like most of the Sunday crowd were heading for Ashford.

The Coy is at the bottom of one of the worst bits of road for miles around - unless it has been repaired of course. The light control at the bottom of the hill nearly got taken out by yours truly - trying to avoid potholes! Nice place though - too posh for me. ;)

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
The Coy is at the bottom of one of the worst bits of road for miles around - unless it has been repaired of course. The light control at the bottom of the hill nearly got taken out by yours truly - trying to avoid potholes! Nice place though - too posh for me. ;)

Come come Teef, unless your doing the Ashford one? A Sunday London morning cycle then off to the Coy Carp then where ever. Would be good to catch up.

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Right, any day now will be back for these rides..however, there seems to be quite an amusing twist - taking the piss out of Ian about Chelsea blue ladies shoes and some how (with Ian to fully confirm) we have ourselves a dress up deal.

Ian is to wear a pair of ladies chelsea blue high heels on the duration of a ride when I'm back on them and if he does that I will wear a chelsea blue dress over the cycling gear the following ride.

So Ian - is that a yes then??!!

Andy/Dave/Martin - you'll have to be there too for photo duties.
:biggrin:

Top Bottom