England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Dont forget the fluffy ear muffs Clive..
icon_lol.gif

Dont forget the fluffy ear muffs Clive..
icon_lol.gif

Are you partial to roasted nuts Clive? :biggrin:
We could take atrip to Percy Daltons in Petticoat Lane if you like...

Tunnels are shut under the Thames today so there will be traffic - Woolwich ferry is a two - boater to take the excessive traffic so it is perhaps not the best time to be in that area...

martint235

Dog on a bike
Another good ride. Even managed to take a couple of photos this time!! :dry:

Attachments

• IMAG0005.jpg
    IMAG0005.jpg
    492.2 KB · Views: 122
  • IMAG0009.jpg
    IMAG0009.jpg
    692 KB · Views: 99
  • IMAG0008.jpg
    IMAG0008.jpg
    781.9 KB · Views: 76
That second pic is a classy one of 'the dudes' Martin! Hope your tendonitis changes into fivedonitis after a couple and disappears completely after a couple more... xx(

What a satisfying day. Apart from Dave having the driver of the year test him to the limit, we rambled through london and had yet another blast. Ian, who is going to New York and Philadelphia to drink beer and lounge by a swimming pool with mates will not be there next week apparently...I could be wrong but...:biggrin: :smile:

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
martin those images are too big

Was a fair group of us today, having joined the massive just past Lewisham we rolled into town to meet up with Luke, Des, Mark? and Martini
the 10k runners were everywhere so we had a challenge just getting out of the palace

we improvised a route to Becton and rode to city airport to watch some planes (no planes) so we took the ferry which is always fun

the massive said they're goodbyes and we rode up to greenwich

then it was all fun and games back into town with my right shoe slipping off the peddles due to a worn cleat

redjedi

Über Member
Another enjoyable Sunday ride, even with the slight detour before I realised I was following the wrong group of cyclists after leaving the ferry :biggrin:

A lovely day in which I got sunburnt once again. I must find a suntan lotion that is sweat proof.

Top Bottom