England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
martint235 said:
It was positively barmy out there!!! I'm sure you were wearing more layers than I actually own! :smile:

Good to meet you to and the rest of the guys. Will definitely be on the next FNRttC ride. Not sure about Sunday though..

FTFY.

Ah -good! Sunday provides a way to wind down with carefree abandon Martin!

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Looks like it was a good one!

Cheers for the concerns, everyone was fine in the smash, it's wasn't too high speed an affair, just a cabbie, who else, failing to indicate when pulling up abruptly and me actually missing the brake pedal on the first effort, then being too late with the successful second attempt to do much about it... grrrrrr. Cos it's a rear ender it's my fault whatever. dammit...

Anyone fancy anything midweek?????
cos I'll be away next week then am going to Kosovo for an unknown period a week on Monday....

Speicher

Vice Admiral
martint235 said:
It was positively barmy out there!!! I'm sure you were wearing more layers than I actually own! :smile:

Good to meet you to and the rest of the guys. Will definitely be on the next Sunday ride. Not sure about FNRttC though..

Freudian slip :thumbsup:

It may have been barmy, but I venture to suggest you meant "balmy". :wacko::smile:

Speicher said:
I think your first choice of spelling would be more apt, bearing in mind the company. :wacko::smile:

Oh! Pray tell, o wily one!:thumbsup:

On second thoughts, Luke shows crazy tendencies now and again - throws himself onto the floor for no apparent reason. topcat always blames someone else for buying a new bike...
Hmmm - yes, I take your point - it is all falling into place now.
:smile:

The 'tri bloke' trying to chase him down to the underpass couldn't even get a look at what a state they are in! :sad:

Mista Preston said:
multiple layers are the way forward:biggrin:

I thought you meant for Andy to stuff a couple of chickens down his bibs Clive...for that 'Coq Sportif' look!

But then I remembered that you feel the cold. What happens if you get a bit peckish - as we sometimes do - in the night...do you have to pull on the ear warmers before opening the 'fridge door? :sad:

Top Bottom