England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I'm happy to head out of London or ride to watch it if that's not an unrealistic prospect

rb58

Enigma
I'm off to watch the tour through Sussex on Saturday, then my eldest daughter's birthday lunch on Sunday, so the weekend is pretty full I'm afraid.

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I'm thinking I could do with a rest day off the bike otherwise I shall head south from home towards an unknown destination - A roads will probably feature

The room was dark, too dark. The beeping alarm was relentless and loud. A tap to snooze but the noise started again within minutes. There was an unexpected September chill in the air. As the realisation of the day ahead went through my mind I leapt out of bed realising it was the day of a Cycle Chat Sunday London Ride.

My introduction to cycling started with this ride and these peeps. A different bike but that didn't matter. In no time at all, the Boardman and I were haring down the road, the bottle holder was filled with a large Cafe Nero Cappuccino and I was grinning like a Cheshire Cat. 10 minutes later, I reached Wellington Arch which is the point from which I have started the greatest bicycle rides I have ever ridden. John O'Groats, Paris, Brighton, Southwold - destinations reached by cycling all through the night from this very spot.

http://www.the5milecyclist.com/apps/blog/show/42660101-cycle-chatting-on-a-sunday-london-ride-

https://picasaweb.google.com/108733...&authkey=Gv1sRgCOGFpML4kY-Ifw&feat=directlink

Thank you Peeps!

Mice :hello:

Attachments

• 1 cc.jpg
    1 cc.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 5 cc.jpg
    5 cc.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 41
  • 6 cc.jpg
    6 cc.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 38

Zee

Veteran

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Anyone out tomorrow?

Happy to head inwards London wise in either direction or South past the M25.

Takers?

Top Bottom