England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
will try and book that one off work
everything crossed..

On call unfortunately.
Jacques Tati produced a film about you, Mart - 'Mon On Call'

I watched the clippety-clop through the Arch last Sunday and then acted as unofficial tour guide to various folk before going to see Smiljan Radic' effort at the Serpentine. First use of Ti for a few months!
4_2.jpg

But this Sunday - I'm uncle.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Shame About that Nigel. Next time.

Weather forecast is looking kind - who else is coming along?
I'll be thinking of you.

Sunday will be spent doing little jobs on the MTB like overhauling the brakes etc (I've never got the hang of setting up vbrakes but will try again).

Tim Hall

I might be there.

wanda2010

Guru
It was superb. Finally got to the Olympic Park and the ViewTube :thumbsup:.

For the ladies on the ride: Yes I did go to Debenhams and bought a few things :smile:, then I treated myself to a bite to eat/drink as I'd run out of energy.

I may have persuaded one of the male members of staff to give cycling a go and to check out cycle training in Hackney, where he lives. Keeping my fingers crossed for that one. It helped that I was smiling like a loon when we were chatting about it, despite him admitting to being nervous in traffic. Not sure the people in the queue appreciated the chatter as two felt they were waiting too long and tried to interrupt even though I hadn't yet paid for my items ^_^

A very satisfying 44 miles on the clock :sun::cheers:

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
It was superb. Finally got to the Olympic Park and the ViewTube :thumbsup:.

For the ladies on the ride: Yes I did go to Debenhams and bought a few things :smile:, then I treated myself to a bite to eat/drink as I'd run out of energy.

I may have persuaded one of the male members of staff to give cycling a go and to check out cycle training in Hackney, where he lives. Keeping my fingers crossed for that one. It helped that I was smiling like a loon when we were chatting about it, despite him admitting to being nervous in traffic. Not sure the people in the queue appreciated the chatter as two felt they were waiting too long and tried to interrupt even though I hadn't yet paid for my items ^_^

A very satisfying 44 miles on the clock :sun::cheers:
ViewTube. Good choice. They do a most excellent full English (in omnivorous and vegetarian variations)....

Top Bottom