England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wanda2010

Guru
No tan lines :sad:

Tim Hall

Sorry I didn't make this, and hope you didn't wait around too long for me. I was feeling decidedly rough (and did too much sleeping) but managed a good day (with a later start) around Box Hill and Ranmore Common.

It was superb. Finally got to the Olympic Park and the ViewTube :thumbsup:.

For the ladies on the ride: Yes I did go to Debenhams and bought a few things :smile:, then I treated myself to a bite to eat/drink as I'd run out of energy.

I may have persuaded one of the male members of staff to give cycling a go and to check out cycle training in Hackney, where he lives. Keeping my fingers crossed for that one. It helped that I was smiling like a loon when we were chatting about it, despite him admitting to being nervous in traffic. Not sure the people in the queue appreciated the chatter as two felt they were waiting too long and tried to interrupt even though I hadn't yet paid for my items ^_^

A very satisfying 44 miles on the clock :sun::cheers:

Excellent day @wanda2010. Well Done with the Debenhams detour - a good result I'd say! On a different note, didn't That Cat take any pics...??!!!

Mice :hello:

PS My little write up is on its way!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
nO
Today had me riding around town
Chelsea
Fulham
QPR
Arsenal
Spurs
West Ham
Charlton
Millwall
in 4.30 hours 48 miles and a lttle bit of Mouseketering

aHsk2xzs22
No Palace or Brentford.. (Wimbledon is too far South East these days)

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
I "borrowed" the route from LFGSS , shot by Leyton but forgot to get the address for Leyton Orient

Palace Brentwood and Wembley would have made me late for Sunday dinner :hungry:

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
need to look at them on the computer? The Go Pro missed Ian with his legs off the bike - what a shame!

Top Bottom