England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Haha, you can try if you want but the phone won't touch me, I'll set the alarm clock :smile:. To avoid a painful repeat of last time I'll text when I'm up so you know I'm coming.
Tee hee. While you were still blissfully aslumber that Sunday I had this conversation at Fatboys Diner about having let a young lad ride off with my bike and I didn't know this young lad's address. At least one person thought I was mad.;)

crazyjoe101

Ah yes. I can see how that may sound like a less than perfect idea...

U

User10571

^
Same as Ross, unfortunately.
Stuff to do...
Mother's day....
I know you'll all know the score.....
Another time.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
While 9:30 is looking distinctly early tomorrow, what with the clocks and all, I'm still intending to try to get there. Does anybody fancy a ride over to the velodrome at Stratford, now that it's all open? Well, barring the MTB circuit. http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/video/2014/mar/28/lee-valley-velopark-first-look-video There's a café nearby; not much in the way of food from what I saw last time I was there but their coffee was bearable.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Bother! I've messed up my commitments for today. I'm tied up between 8:30 to around 10:30 so I'll be no show at HPC. I should be able to come up to Stratford in time for coffee though. I think the café's called something like the Copper Box. No matter if you decide on another destination - I want to see it anyway.

Top Bottom