England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Rumours of a warmer weekend leave me interested in a meet up. My legs are so weak at the moment that any riding will be so laid back I'll be indistinguishable from a recumbent. If User10571's going to be sociable, I'll play the dry laconic role. If less impeccably tidy.:rolleyes:

Sounds good all any start time ok for me going to be riding into Town.....Do you use the same Start as FNRttC's at Hyde Park ???

crazyjoe101

Well I wasn't riding anywhere last weekend as the bike overhaul overran by several hours. I can move my ride to Sunday, then do a training session on the way home depending on how much energy I have left.

I think i saw the Clarion/Butterfly caravan on Lambeth walk/Vauxhall st yesterday afternoon as i was returning home from the Shire just as i was entering Topcat towers
Haha! Caravan? That sounds like us. We were making our way home after collecting a trailer from a friend in Limehouse. The wean was in the seat on the back of Butterfly's bike.

U

User10571

Interested in this for the weekend. How far and what pace is this usually done at?
Unlikely to venture more that 20 miles from HPC (if anywhere near that limit - most likely more like 10).
Pace, IME, has always been conversational.
These rides have always struck me as being more about being sociable/having some breakfast than clocking the miles or upping the pace.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr_K_Dilkington

Unlikely to venture more that 20 miles from HPC (if anywhere near that limit - most likely more like 10).
Pace, IME, has always been conversational.
These rides have always struck me as being more about being sociable/having some breakfast than clocking the miles or upping the pace.

Fair enough. I'll give it a miss for the moment, looking for a bit more of a workout this weekend, but maybe another weekend when I'm looking for a more relaxing ride :smile:

U

User10571

Relaxing - Would be a good way of describing the Sunday London Ride.
Chances are it'll still be taking place when you're up for something that amounts to something that is less than a workout :smile:

Top Bottom