England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
2.51am is this a lets see how early i can post race?

new bike?

rb58

Enigma
Not me I'm afraid. I've only got a short sleeve Fridays Jersey and it's a bit cold for that. Could have been @martint235 - he's a Welling boy and is far too manly to bother with a jacket.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Not me I'm afraid. I've only got a short sleeve Fridays Jersey and it's a bit cold for that. Could have been @martint235 - he's a Welling boy and is far too manly to bother with a jacket.
No, it didn't look like Martin (mind, I only caught a quick glimpse). Though the cyclist would have been heading in the right direction to get to Shooters Hill.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Wasnt me, i have a CC shirt but not a fridays shirt, keep meaning to ask DZ if there are any plans for another run of shirts.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Wasnt me, i have a CC shirt but not a fridays shirt, keep meaning to ask DZ if there are any plans for another run of shirts.
Oh, well, that discounts the 3 most likely suspects. But as this off-topicality has strictly sod all to do with Sunday London, rides I better sneak away and leave you to mull over the wonders of fixed gears and suchlike.:smile:

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
ok who peed off the beeb? torrential rain and 70mph winds...........:rain:

i've been out to Richmond pk 6am to beat the rain and it's perfect weather for a ride 5mph n 6 degrees

bbc:thumbsdown:

Top Bottom