England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I wouldn't say no to a coffee at Fat Boys, @crazyjoe101 If there's no one else about, I could meet you at the Greenwich foot tunnel.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
@deptfordmarmoset I can't remember what time we said we's meet at Greenwich foot tunnel. (We crossed paths today in Greenwich Park).
I can't remember either! Let's make a time up: 10:30am should give Fat Boys time to open up.

Oh, nice looking bike you've got there! Meanwhile, it's always nice to bump into someone you know, but particularly so when you haven't been out for a while. I start to feel like a fake cyclist very quickly and a chance encounter gives solid proof that I actually do still cycle!

crazyjoe101

I can't remember either! Let's make a time up: 10:30am should give Fat Boys time to open up.

Oh, nice looking bike you've got there! Meanwhile, it's always nice to bump into someone you know, but particularly so when you haven't been out for a while. I start to feel like a fake cyclist very quickly and a chance encounter gives solid proof that I actually do still cycle!

10:30 sounds good to me. And yeah, I'm well pleased with the bike; and I saw you were on the tourer, if I had a carbon bike I don't think I'd be able to take the other out :P. Fake cyclist? Nah mate, you had a high vis on and everything. I also see I wasn't the only person you bumped into :whistle:.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
10:30 sounds good to me. And yeah, I'm well pleased with the bike; and I saw you were on the tourer, if I had a carbon bike I don't think I'd be able to take the other out :P. Fake cyclist? Nah mate, you had a high vis on and everything. I also see I wasn't the only person you bumped into :whistle:.
Me, I'll talk to anyone when I'm on a bike.:rolleyes: She was having trouble with her gears on the way up the hill (and she had a flat rear tyre but my pump no longer does Schräder valves).

crazyjoe101

Me, I'll talk to anyone when I'm on a bike.:rolleyes: She was having trouble with her gears on the way up the hill (and she had a flat rear tyre but my pump no longer does Schräder valves).

I carry a converter thing in my saddlebag, even though my pump will do both. There are times when I don't have a pump so I could then use either kind, it's mainly so I can use my Dad's car pump (with pressure guage) though.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I carry a converter thing in my saddlebag, even though my pump will do both. There are times when I don't have a pump so I could then use either kind, it's mainly so I can use my Dad's car pump (with pressure guage) though.
We should have gone chasing after her....

crazyjoe101

I would have liked to however I think I'm on an Armistace Day parade which will be the first half of my day. Getting a training ride in on Saturday morning instead.

Top Bottom