England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
I will never forgive LMNH for stopping serving slag, the dishwater they have now does not compare.
Although I would be happy sharing some dish water with reef, its been far to long.

Dave will be the first to admit that his pre-ride pee, started at his abode in deepest South London, may well take until HPC conveniences to 'conclude'.
I have no experience of such a phenomenon.
Top catheter? ^_^

Arrrgg damn auto correct... I hate that, I can look stupid all by myself I don't really need a machine to help

Maybe it's something to do with the internal battery, Paul. Always rely on tech. for a get out. After all, there's nothing else of any substance about you and that wisp that you arrive upon. S-doesn't WORKS? Nah, I'm sure it does. When you got the built-in telephone with your new machine, did it include Dave Brailsford's 'phone number, or is that 'ex-Works'?
Get on with it - who cares if you can't spell...you have enough problems. ^_^

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
So where is the general route tomorrow, are we heading towards swains or ally pally as I need to know if I should get paranoid and start checking my battery is plugged in.. lol
Kinda got a bit of a calling for box hill if anyone fancy a ride over there?

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
We are going east young man....

And.. We may have a surprise visitor tomorrow..............If he get's up on time..:thumbsup:
Ah, if that's a reference to my brother, he's hired a car and gone to Sheffield and then north Wales, and anyway, it's me who has trouble getting up early on Sunday mornings.:wacko: But I'll try to make it if I can manage to drink 3 or 4 mugs of strong tea before 8:30.

U

User10571

........or has someone charged up a User10571 or Dave for the day :giggle:

^_^
Stuff going on, as I type.
But I'll make an attempt for HPC at 09:30.
East sounds good.
My time awheel tomorrow will have its wings severally clipped.
Meh!

Top Bottom