England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I might be up for an outing and may even manage to get my brother out, while he's in the country after his cycle tour of the length of India. Only problem is he's not very at home on a road bike, which is all I can offer him. Oh, and there's the slight problem of getting out of bed early on a Sunday morning, of course....

I've not yet been to Fat Boys Diner or Island Gardens cafe yet, so something out that way perhaps, although I'm easy.

Fat Boys is rubbish*, Ross - best left to User10571, who always proffers a twinkle of the eye to ensure a bit of extra pastrami on 'wry'...
On Sunday, I need to see my son, which might involve popping into Well. Arch to say 'hello' (selectively, of course), followed by a route adjacent to Old Street, where he lives. (I think...it's been so long.) Look Mum No Offspring might be where I stop.
*massive traces of lies may be found in the ingredients.
0.40380m note: I have ridden my P-X Ti ONCE this year. :sad:

U

User10571

I could be up for some of this... potentially...
I have appointments over the weekend to sort out a new rear wheel for the fixer (current one is reaching the end of its service limit - it's proposed replacement has been built with the OLN distance incorrect - Meh!)
Hopefully this'll not impact on a Sunday ride.
Fatboys, you say?
Pastrami on rye with sauerkraut sounds well overdue to me.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Fat Boys is rubbish*, Ross - best left to User10571, who always proffers a twinkle of the eye to ensure a bit of extra pastrami on 'wry'...
On Sunday, I need to see my son, which might involve popping into Well. Arch to say 'hello' (selectively, of course), followed by a route adjacent to Old Street, where he lives. (I think...it's been so long.) Look Mum No Offspring might be where I stop.

hmmmmm.. this all must be sorted,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

rb58

Enigma
It's been too long Teef. We can go via Look Mum's......

U

User10571

Mate, do more than post.
Just turn up.
It'll be good to see you - you know this.
Well overdue....

Top Bottom