England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kies

Ok so lets leave the cable car this weekend, no point guessing. I'm still up for a ride around town, grab some lunch etc

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
I fancy something with a little pace thrown in, the ride over to Ally Pally is always good. Or a trip through the park for a bit of fun with the TT boys sounds right up my street.
Having said that, Fatboys and LMNH equally appeal.

I fancy something with a little pace thrown in, the ride over to Ally Pally is always good. Or a trip through the park for a bit of fun with the TT boys sounds right up my street.
Having said that, Fatboys and LMNH equally appeal.
Would that be 'walking pace' Paul?
Topcat Dave is the leader for anything beginning with Alex...It is, however, a very nice ride - out and back. As for the rest of your post, I can only say one thing; "lightweight!" :smile:

Aww common it was walking pace only once :cry:
Anyway everyone knows I'm a lightweight in every sense of the word ;)
I'm just jealous...of everything! (Apart from not being fit enough to grind up a slope with a bike that weighs less than a Canada goose feather. :rolleyes:) The odd raindrop hanging around on your frame must cause havoc in the balance department. I also heard that those internal Di2 batteries have a tendency to explode without warning, so be careful, and always carry an Oyster card + a bag for the debris.
:biggrin:

Mr Haematocrit

I'm just jealous...of everything! (Apart from not being fit enough to grind up a slope with a bike that weighs less than a Canada goose feather. :rolleyes:) The odd raindrop hanging around on your frame must cause havoc in the balance department. I also heard that those internal Di2 batteries have a tendency to explode without warning, so be careful, and always carry an Oyster card + a bag for the debris.
:biggrin:
The only thing which explodes without warning, is the (Limited) power from my legs I will have you know.
The only issue I have with Di2 is not plugin the battery in:shy: 'occasionally'

Mr Haematocrit

If the battery packs up you lose front shifting first and then get only rear shifting for a couple of hundred miles.
This should never happen though as the system has a battery test which you should do before going out for a long ride.
Im always playing about with Di2 and trying new things with it, so often have my batterys out for testing new things... On one occassion, I did not plug my battery in fully and after hitting a pot hole it disconnected. As I run seat post batterys I had two choices take the seat post out and fix it there, or wait till we got to the cafe which was my prefered choice.
When you lose power you loose all shifting, so I was stuck in a big gear which made it impossible to climb the hills heading to Ally Pally much to the amusement and enjoyment of all around.

Kies

"much to the amusement and enjoyment of all around"

and to some of us that weren't around, but heard about it from his so called "mates" :rofl:

Top Bottom