England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kies

So anyway enough flirting you tarts who is riding ? Im up for any route as long as it involves good food :biggrin:

I thought you were taking a train and taxi to HPC?

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
On my way but damn train ten minutes late......
Wait for likkle old me

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
I'm waiting, bud.
uploadfromtaptalk1365928136895.jpg

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
@Martok and I intended to ride down today but the repeated combination of late nights and early mornings got the better of us both. Huge zees till late morning. :ohmy:

We will make a Sunday ride soon, promise.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
You were missed, my love, but a great ride none the less. Others will be along to talk of route and adventure, but for me a continuation of places one might not take a velomobile. The perverse in me rests easy.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Awesome ride for me, the weather was amazing as was the company. TopCat was riding a supercool bike which is retro in style but modern in spec, all the craftmanship but with modern components including Di2. The bike is very tasteful which would surprise anyone who has seen his questionable Rapha jacket.
For the first time I got to meet Arallsop who was rolling in a velomobile, trike, egg, wow, amazing farking thing, thingamebob as described by people we passed at the side of the road. I am equally pretty certain various terms people we passed used to describe it were missed, but its quite interesting seeing the reaction and interest in it. Not only was it my first exposure to such a bike but I was given the opportunity to experience it, unfortunately due to being vertically challenged I was unable to reach the pedals but I appreciate the generosity.. Arallsop is a tall fella though, watching him climb into it was like a magic act of getting a pint in a half pint glass, it amused me greatly for some reason.
Mice was sporting her boardman, with this pink 'C' on the boardman logo, im not sure why but it looks so much nicer than the usual yellow 'C' you get on the logo... Later on in the day I did notice a rear cassette which was filthy enough to ensure that Ian would have a heart attack, but less said about that the better :whistle:
MarkSt1 Was pushing the pedals hard on his SL3 Tarmac although he appeared to be lacking a little energy or pace at times.
We stopped at a Cafe and took the opportunity to go and do a nice hill. This involved mice not climbing it and deciding to put the effort required into some decaf coffee, I set off for the climb praying I plugged my 'new' development Di2 battery in correctly.......... Yes there was walking and no it was not Di2 related

Top Bottom