England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
For all her modesty, Mice was keeping up with a number of the chaps on roadbikes around Regents Park. Holding 34kph for one extended section. :bicycle:
:eek: Blimey - was I???? No wonder Im so knackered!! It was all fab fun tho'!

Mice :hello:

M and C and TC were so brave to be out today. It's been non-stop our way all day today. Just wanted to say some great pictures of the giraffes there. I'm just surprised they were let out at all today.

It was a balmy 5 degrees in London this morning! There was no ice - just a bit of sleet from the skies. Our timing at London Zoo was awesome as there was a human being in the Giraffe House which is why the giraffes were outside. If we had been five minutes earlier or later they would have been inside (like they were yesterday)! Such awesome creatures, especially when they scampered back in again. Put a large smile on my face all day!

Also saw primroses in Regents Park. This weather milarky is most confusing! Fingers crossed that next week lots of peeps will come along for the Sunday London Ride!

Mice :hello:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
[QUOTE 2325526, member: 1314"]I should be. I'm in process of trying to cancel rugby for the day it being half-term and all. Where will lunch be?![/quote]

Doubt it.
Who knows.
:thumbsup:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
[QUOTE 2325544, member: 1314"]:reading:[/quote]

As you know dear chum... would love to see you.
The ride is a bit organic, who knows where it goes.
People decide on the day.

[QUOTE 2329853, member: 1314"]ok, boys and girls. 9.30 at HPC?[/quote]

User, does your number still end 767? I'm not sure how good my legs will be after today's run so could I call if I'm running late/ the fairy visits? Going to try to ride the 17 miles to HPC, if I can get up early enough! :whistle: Not been on the bike for a month though!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
User, does your number still end 767? I'm not sure how good my legs will be after today's run so could I call if I'm running late/ the fairy visits? Going to try to ride the 17 miles to HPC, if I can get up early enough! :whistle: Not been on the bike for a month though!

Be good to see you.. been a long time.

Top Bottom