England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Mr Preston has to be out and about on his new plastic :becool:

Mr Preston has to be out and about on his new plastic :becool:
I have been in bed since Christmas Day with a chesty cold. Made it out of bed yesterday to take that pic but at the moment my lungs really aint up to much other than coughing up s@@t at the mo. That said I have yet to even ride my new toy and I need 26 miles to hit 5000 miles this year so i may well be out. Will see how I feel.

defy-one

I might be around on Sunday as it looks like I'll have to bail from the Night Ride to Brighton tomorrow - been struck down with Man Flu which has gone to my chest, so a damp and windy overnight ride into a fierce headwind is probably not advised, whereas a gentle pootle around town could be just the ticket. It will be gentle, right?

Most of us have eaten too much, and some of us have drunk too much (Mark) ..... so the pace will be steady at best :smile:

martint235

Dog on a bike
I'd like to be out. However the lurgy is proving a toughie to shift, the commute in to work today was horrible. Will see how I feel.

I'm assuming a 9.30 at HPC?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
What's the deal with Ian, Topcat, User10571, Teef are you guys coming out to play :laugh:

Not me mate.
I'm staying off the bike until my commute next Wednesday.
Need to see off this tendinitis.

But will be going to All Bar One tomorrow to meet the peeps from Simon's ride.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Sorry to hear that fella, rest up and make sure it goes before jumping on the bike again. Even when you feel OK give it a couple more days to make sure

Thanks for the concern.
It did heal, but the 100 miler last sunday bought it back again with a vengeance.
It feels much better now, but can still feel soreness.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
If were heading out to London that finishes when everyone had enough but its looking quiet so far.. Box hill is dependent upon route and pace, But I'm not coming back till I have ridden up the box
hillingdon circuit people can turn up and leave when they want, no racing is scheduled for tommorow

Top Bottom