England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User10571

I'm heading that way now.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Oh no it wasn't!

Sorry I didn't make it out this morning. I had an allergic reaction to something last night and the antihistamines (and the JD and Baileys) knocked me right out so I'm spending the afternoon doing housework instead :cry:
Oh yes it was!

After a couple of coffees in Fatboys, I got a coffee migraine and could hardly see where I was going for a while. Luckily I didn't cycle into the river.

Anyhow, a delightfully disorganised Sunday ride, 6 in all, over the river in the cable car (3 bikes in one gondola).

wanda2010

Guru
Wot DM said about the ride ^_^. Nice to meet you benborp and Clarion :thumbsup:

I will happily do that again in warmer weather, although today's temp wasn't too bad.

I must clean my bike before the Christmas Day ride. It's disgracefully dirty :whistle:.

ABV - hope you feeling much better now.

PaulRide

Always at opposition
Hmm, that reminds me slightly of this picture...

Attachments

• doR8C.jpg
    doR8C.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 67
U

User10571

I really didn't have time for a ride today - but as today presented itself as the only precip-free window of opportunity over the next few days, it seemed daft not to grasp it...
Good to see Ben, whom I've not crossed paths with in a while - and the rest of ye :smile:
Sorry I couldn't make more of it awheel. but other things were/are pressing....
Fatboys delivered pastrami on rye with sauerkraut to their usual impeccable standard.
It's a good place to hang out.
Thanks all, for your esteemed company.

JB

mistral

Guru
Good to see everyone yesterday and a great pootle through some parts of of the east I hadn't visited before. The cable car is a strange addition to the city, impressive but odd.

Top Bottom