England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Me too and Sig may turn up

Lee_M

Guru
I was about to say I'd join but swmbo has just told me I'm nominated photographer at a birthday party tomorrow :-(

What time is everyone meeting?
All the techie stuff on your bike Paul...I'm surprised it doesn't walk into your bedroom with a cup of tea and drag you out of bed at the appropriate time. Sort it out!
(PS If your bike weighs less than the dirt on my bike - it's your round! :whistle:)
Me too and Sig may turn up
And leave Dave's wiring alone...he can't help being scruffy! It's a good 'Sig' line though...come on.
:sun:
Ally Pally was nice last time, it almost begs another sortie as it will be sunny and mild, but I'm hoping the Embankment swoop takes shape - just once or twice more before The Thames freezes over, or similar...

rb58

Enigma
Heads up, I may not be there. Mrs rb58 is in day three of a major migraine attack. If she's not better in the morning, I'm not leaving her alone. If I'm coming I'll be there well before 9.30. Fingers crossed.

rb58

Enigma
Heads up, I may not be there. Mrs rb58 is in day three of a major migraine attack. If she's not better in the morning, I'm not leaving her alone. If I'm coming I'll be there well before 9.30. Fingers crossed.

Top Bottom