England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Although I'm a Londoner myself, my knowledge of getting round the place is pretty poor. Not to mention I really enjoy the social aspect of the ride.

The peeps seem to come and go especially when the weather turns. I would post up ahead of time when you know your about on a Sunday and see who else is about.
Which, roughly translated means "give me a chance to put on five coats, two buffs and a thermal base layer - even though it might be warm" eh Clive?
I will be willing to follow User10571 from Wellington Arch next Sunday.
We will eat, that's for sure, and perhaps I will buy him beer - who knows?
I encourage anyone to arrive in their multitudionous fashion for a 'Grand Rendezvous' next Sunday. Dave, AKA topcat will be bringing the pre-ride rum, and, after the horses have passed through the Arch, we will follow and venture onwards to Nirvana...or Fatboys diner with Pastrami and 'if + whatever'...it is always good!
09:25 - Wellington Arch. Or, 07:25 Davywalnut's boudior. (someone has got to shake him up, surely?)
Well? (Anyone replying in Home Office 'couched terms' will be immediately disqualified) which may mean others decide to turn up in their droves...:cheers: Hello MartinT!

Davy texted me to ask what colour pyjamas he should pretend to be wearing...he decided to get a pair like Ian's...:smile:
4f0f09ddc7af9.jpg

CharlieB

Junior Walker and the Allstars
Amid this flurry of enthusiasm, I'm up for this. I've never joined a SLR, but I guess it's high time I did. Besides, if we end up at Fatboy's, we should see the Banksy round the corner for the benefit of those who haven't.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Banksy?

Top Bottom