England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Lovely day, I should have come but wanted a lie in. Glad you all had a good time and got home safe.
I decided to not to stay in bed all day and went and brought a new frameset on the spur of the moment.
If you ever need that Tarmac removed to make more space give me a shout^_^

Which Tarmac.... :laugh: ..... I've got a pair now..... The new frame is the limited edition olympic tarmac its in my album and Im waiting for parts.... but If you recall I already offered to loan you my bikes and the offer still stands
Dear lord V now stands for Vino !

I have my eyes on the Project Black SL4 for next year.....do you have some pics you could share?

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Not sunday for me I'm afraid... family stuff.

im begining to think now you have a real nice bike made of a real material your to posh for us all riding bikes made from the 'unmentionables' ;)
Is this family thing just a smoke screen, so you can go and meet your posh titanium buddys at sloane square.
oooh look at me getting all emotional but I remember when you owned plastic, enjoyed a retro cool honky steel... and now this, :cry: since discovering ti' things are not the same, I have recently discovered you once owned a bent as well..... my mum told me not to associate with such devients
You make your excuses, I don't care no more as the other kids will be along soon :tongue: lol

musa

Über Member
:laugh:
does anyone want to ride on saturday morning its the only time i have free so wanna get some big mileage in

Top Bottom