England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
£20 bargain

may do an extremly fast early 6am blast to southend

After catching up on some sleep I am about tomorrow now up until 1ish.
Would be great to join you Dave, early mornings I can do but fast I cannot after nearly a month off the bike.
blush.gif

Let us know if you choose to do any different (or slower). If not I may stay local and pedal some squares in the hills of Kent.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
nice to have you back Clive, can do an easier pace (hoping to beat the rain to southend) early start tho can meet tower bridge 7am which will put us in southend around 10.30...ish

nice to have you back Clive, can do an easier pace (hoping to beat the rain to southend) early start tho can meet tower bridge 7am which will put us in southend around 10.30...ish

yikes that is early - what is it 55 miles from London? do you train it back ?.

If i leave at 6am I will at the oval for 7am can we meet there?.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
i've been dying to say this since the book came out :biggrin:

"barring mechanicals" we should be back before 12 giving you an hour and some change to pootle home

i've been dying to say this since the book came out :biggrin:

"barring mechanicals" we should be back before 12 giving you an hour and some change to pootle home

And to make sure no one is in breach of copyright this is a great read even if you havent slept on a floor in your cleats!

M :hello:

[QUOTE 946113"]
...erm. Anyone up for a gentle tootle at 10am from HPC? (If it's not raining). :smile:

(New bike to show off.)

[/quote]

Oooo N+1 how exciting!! Would have loved to have been there but seem to have been out for the count after the FNRttC! Only woke up an hour ago!

Hope to see you all next Sunday.

M

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
left home late

met up with Clive and shot down to southend

it monsooned on us along the seafront

back in town 11.55

Top Bottom