England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
you been going the wrong way bruv

I look forward to be guided towards the light then!!! Particularly if it means I can create a training route that doesn't involve the North Downs.

Although Teef would like them cos the view from the top is as good as the one from the Apertif Deviation near Marlborough :tongue:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I look forward to be guided towards the light then!!! Particularly if it means I can create a training route that doesn't involve the North Downs.

Although Teef would like them cos the view from the top is as good as the one from the Apertif Deviation near Marlborough :tongue:

Right you surley norvern git.. the trick is to go along the top of 'em, not bloody down the other side and back up again.. cor blimey guv wot?

Oh yes, beer and or tea/coffee can be had at my place after...

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Where's the fun in that? That's just called the A21 isn't it?

Tell you what then big boy.. you go down the other side, come back up and catch us back up..
thumbsup.png

redjedi

Über Member
Train from Victoria then? What time are you planning to start? I might bring the tourer if I can get the brakes to stop honking! I still haven't ridden it over more than about 15 miles yet!

If you're cycling to victoria, you may as well cycle all the way to Bromley. It's only another 10 miles.

Top Bottom