England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Great Vids - except the last one which is "private"?? Howzat work then?

M

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah

Indeed..

Oh yes Miranda.. great pics as usual.
The bikes hanging up pics are excellent. One is now my current desktop wallpaper..
biggrin.gif

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Yup got that private thingy too

Sorry all, forgot to press save. All better now?

Staying off topic for a sec, I get a similar issue when I try to open Mice's gallery.

"Oops... there's nothing to see here. Either you do not have access to these photos, or they don't exist at this web address. Please contact the owner directly to gain access."

I reckon our virtual counterparts have had a falling out. :smile:

Sorry all, forgot to press save. All better now?

Staying off topic for a sec, I get a similar issue when I try to open Mice's gallery.

"Oops... there's nothing to see here. Either you do not have access to these photos, or they don't exist at this web address. Please contact the owner directly to gain access."

I reckon our virtual counterparts have had a falling out. :smile:

That third vid is the bees knees (oh and yours which are even better!) Great to see Joe arriving at the Sunday London Ride (via Constitution Hill in case he wonders).

Do you (arallsopp) have any idea how gobsmacking it is for me to read that you cant open my gallery - not least as you have all my passwords?!!! You are obviously having an off day (hmmm all day client meetings perhaps?) as this is a very non arallsopp situation (welcome to my world!) Obviously I have no idea why it works for ianrauk and not you. How about this one? When you have a min please can you let me know what I am doing wrong. (Now I am definitely back on track!)

And how come you can take perfect footage of people behind you whilst on the move without falling off your 'bent? Brilliantly done (how jealous am I?) :laugh:

M :bicycle:

Splendid. Perfect. Well done. Ooh! Nice pics! :smile:

Its not a 'bent specific ability....

I've heard you fall off uprights too ;)

Glad the link works - sorry for first version (whatever the difference was).

My reference to you being on your 'bent was umm, because you were on your 'bent! I suspect you could take super vid from anywhere. I need both hands to stay on my bike - and even then that's no guarantee....!!

Hope Joe enjoys his souvenir snaps, vids and sights from yesterday.

M :bicycle:

Top Bottom