England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
What I am going to do is get to Hyde Park for 9.30am.
Have a coffee at the first hut in HP. Do a few laps of the park then wait for the rest of you on the roundabout.

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I think I've double booked myself, think I might join you earlier Ian and peel off to get to Blackheath for 12 as photographing Tdr1nkas gig-it's free, if anyone fancied popping by I'm sure he'd be happy to see some familiar faces!

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Hey - miss you guys and the Sunday rides...

Cycling out here is OK - though not the same kind of 'buddyism'. Got one mate, an Italian who runs a bike shop out here - go for rides with him.
Entered a criterium for fixies. Would have come 2nd had it not been for a backmarker I was lapping who cut me up on the final corner, so I rolled in 5th.
Otherwise it's a sweat-fest, so damn hot here. I ride at night, it's still hot, but at least I don't have to get up at 5am like most of the riders who go out with groups. It's boiling hot by 7am anyway

Hope you are all well. Looking forward to seeing y'all again - will be back in August for the Carnival, will do my best to get out, but might have to be on a Boris bike!

Hello Paul! Long time no see, and we all miss you, Boris misses you, Dave C misses you, the dealer on the corner misses you, but most of all, your neighbour to whom you were giving intensive riding lessons to, has been wandering the streets of London with your picture on a placard saying "Have You Seen This Man?" She has it tied to the pram.

:smile: See you soon!

zimzum42

Legendary Member
She sent me a photo...

bearded_baby.jpg

martint235

Dog on a bike
Hope you are all well. Looking forward to seeing y'all again - will be back in August for the Carnival, will do my best to get out, but might have to be on a Boris bike!

Probably go faster than your fixie then......
whistling.gif

Be good to see you again matey.

Top Bottom