England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
The Thames Path is closed and will remain so for the forseeable future

thanks User10571, we used that diversion the other week

Anyone fancy joining the London to Cambridge on the 24th? Got some mates taking it steady and hitting some pubs along the way . . . . ..

hello Becs, i rode to cambridge today following Halos' route, not bad i'll have to do that again before the summers over (can't be doing that in the rain)

Wayhayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Am back on two wheels after fracturing my arm in April. :cry: (I have been doing all my physiotherapy exercises and - with Doctor approval - been using my turbo trainer every day for six weeks or so). It has paid off. :wahhey:

Last Sunday I went to the Olympic Stadium - albeit on my Scooter - to wave at the Sunday London Riders :hello:!
On Wednesday I rode my bicycle outside in the real world for a couple of hours for the first time in 2.5 months.
Yesterday I did a 60 mile ride around Essex. :bicycle:

Lucky me!

I took some Pics

M

Attachments

• Sunday London Riders.jpg
    Sunday London Riders.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Teef.jpg
    Teef.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 45
  • My Mate.jpg
    My Mate.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 48

martint235

Dog on a bike
Am currently settling into the garden with a few beers. This may or may not interfere with my plan to be at HPC tomorrow. Will decide in the morning!!
cheers.gif

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Am currently settling into the garden with a few beers. This may or may not interfere with my plan to be at HPC tomorrow. Will decide in the morning!!
cheers.gif

My bets are it does. You missed a good ride there, fella. Thanks go to Adam for putting the prep in. Here's Dave, looking suitably amazed.

IMG-20110703-00018%252520%2525281%252529.jpg

Good to see you all again,

Andy.

Yes - I agree with Andy. Gentle, refined and steady. It rather felt that I was riding myself :rolleyes: A good one Adam - you swot! :smile: Charlie's commute route back to Harrow looked as though it had been used by B-52s as bombing practice during WWII, and had since deteriorated.

309shht.jpg

A mint Franklin...

jfgpyw.jpg

a benchmark for beautiful benches...

52hqv8.jpg

Architects know who wear the trousers in London...

2lavdqh.jpg

Serenity, with the oaf scoffing tons of grub and all the other humans Photoshopped out of the scene. I'll get Mahatma coat, and all the other stuff...

21oa83d.jpg

Along with a nice, nice line in Bourbon :tongue:, Andrij declared 'Freedom for Toes' :smile:

Oh, I nearly forgot - a big 'hello' to Gail, the sensible part of Team Mark Grant! ;)

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Wayhayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Am back on two wheels after fracturing my arm in April. :cry: (I have been doing all my physiotherapy exercises and - with Doctor approval - been using my turbo trainer every day for six weeks or so). It has paid off. :wahhey:

Last Sunday I went to the Olympic Stadium - albeit on my Scooter - to wave at the Sunday London Riders :hello:!
On Wednesday I rode my bicycle outside in the real world for a couple of hours for the first time in 2.5 months.
Yesterday I did a 60 mile ride around Essex. :bicycle:

Lucky me!

I took some Pics

M

bicycle.gif
bravo.gif
thebiggrin.gif
Indeed! Great to see you and Sig are back in the saddle. Well done ladies!

St Louis comes to town, with the Blues (someone I know's favourite colour!) Bring a souvenir of London - threefingerJoe could have a bit of a blast this Sunday! :smile:

Who knows - we might even go and see Ronald Reagan too, as Adam's organisation fell a bit short last Sunday :whistle:

2_fullsize.jpg

Not True Mr 'Teef. Flying Dodo took us straight to it. It's just that it looked like this (see image)!

M :bicycle:

Attachments

• 3rd July Statue of Ronald Wilson Reagan.jpg
    3rd July Statue of Ronald Wilson Reagan.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 30
Top Bottom