England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE! Thankyou!

This coming sunday ride july 10th will be starting at St Gabrials wharf which is next to the LWT building and the OXO tower on the southbank. We'll be meeting 3fingersjoe here at 10am

We'll set off at 10.15 and pass by HPC at 10.30...ish so you can still meet at HPC between 10.30 -10.45

we'll then do a lap of the park, pop into bentmikeys office, back past the palace, t square, the strand, st pauls

olympic park for coffeee n cake, greenway, ferry, thames path, greenwich park view/ice cream, tower bridge a bit of the city,

embankment, waterloo bridge and back to the southbank.

A nice little tour, the thames path is rideable on a road bike, bring your commuter if your not too keen

this will be a "genteel" paced ride so if you want to get the miles in go out early.

come and join us you know you want to :hello:

martint235

Dog on a bike
I'll try my best to make it. Not sure about the Thames path bit but we'll see.
rolleyes.gif

I think I'm going to head out to Herts and try to do 40+ miles on the new bike before Brighton - haven't done a long ride in ages and I want to make sure my back can take it! Have fun guys!
:rolleyes:

I'll try my best to make it. Not sure about the Thames path bit but we'll see.
rolleyes.gif
:rolleyes:

Spoilsports! It's only a bike! Seize the day - share the love!

Great work , Dave - ALL of Sundays riders interested in a good route around town, with the added bonus of enhancing threefingerJoe's visit to London, will appreciate what you have sorted out.

Now, where is it we're supposed to meet? :rolleyes:

martint235

Dog on a bike
go out early :rolleyes:

you always peel off after the ferry :wacko:

Yeah. I think it'll be good. Looks a good route you've organised, cheers. Now we need a really good turn out, what's the weather like? :ohmy::becool:

rb58

Enigma
I may not be able to make this. I promised a friend who's trying to get her road confidence back that I'd help her find a route to Canary Wharf for her commute and she's reminded me it's this Sunday morning. We may deviate via HPC (and I'll try to get us there for 10.30) and then LMNH though, so could tag along for a bit.

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
'ears pricking up'

I've been skiving from the bike..think I might be up for this though - really good to see Mice and Sig back in the saddle too.

go out early :rolleyes:

Big night out on Saturday so any time before noon is early! I'm going to have to be selfish on this one, I had nearly a month off the bike due to a bad back and have done less than 100 miles since. I want to get at least one middle distance ride in rolling countryside in at a decent pace before Brighton to test things out a bit - I don't want to get half way to Brighton at stupid o clock in the morning and have to pay for an expensive taxi because my back can't take any more! I don't think pootling round London will test this adequately, even though I'm sure the company would be excellent!

Have fun!

Top Bottom