England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threefingerjoe

Über Member
Those legs are so sexy 'teef!!!

'teef? so Aperitif is the "thug in the bottom photo?" Looks like the kind of guy I'd like to sit at the pub and have a beer with...after the ride! (Mind you, it's not the LAIGS that appeal to me!);)

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Yep, briefest of flybys, but good to see you. Headed into Bromley afterwards and hooked up with LCC, Bromley Cyclists, et al. Picnic in the park finished my substitute morning in the saddle.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Great ride yesterday, beautiful weather, great company, thanks everyone. Sporting crispy fried forearms though!

Sorry off topic I know - Teef & Ian - Here's a video of Monika & I sailing the Laser 4000 skiff we talked about:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=B50Bu1AM_uY

Looks like Monika is doing all the work and your just along for the ride
whistling.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously, they do seem to shift don;t they. Looks jolly good fun.

ajstephens

Adrian. If you didn't spend all your money on Cannondale, you'd be able to afford a boat with a back bit <technical term> on it.

Here's Andrew, my son's close friend. He is a big unit. Put him out there where Monika is and the boat would tilt over! You take him out to play - Ian will make sure Monika is well looked after one Sunday! :smile:

Seriously, that's impressive stuff. I'm all at sea on a bike. :sad:

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
just having look at welcoming 3fingers to the ride i've come up with this

http://ridewithgps.com/users/42527/routes

it starts at the southbank where joe will be picking up his rental at 10am, we'll then pootle up to the palace

serpentine albert hall back down through the strand to st pauls, we'll skip lmnh's and go on to the olympic park

greenway ferry thames path to greenwich for the view then thames path back to the southbank with a diversion over tower bridge

nice little 32 miler hope the weather holds out

Good one Dave! Last weekend's test allowed for a decent amount of conversation without motons, and also made it easy for folk to drift off when their 'corner' arrived. (Best not include Ian's 'pub call' though - it might be too tempting to skip the rest of the ride.. :rolleyes: ) Could also be one of the first daytime gatherings of 'Fridays children'

Top Bottom