England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
ianrauk said:
I WILL be in attendance next Sunday..... I missed a good one by the looks of it.

If we get a good turn out....maybe ill not peel off at tower hill and do a proper ride :biggrin:

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
arallsopp said:
I was wondering xx(

That was a very quick 'sit up and drop hands whilst ahead' you performed there Gaz. :biggrin:

Too used to it from the commute, most people give up way before we get near to the top.

arallsopp said:
Damnit. I was hoping this would be the stolen sextape of Ti and the Roubaix Elite :eek:

Are we rolling next weekend, btw? I'm hoping to (finally) be back out with you all.

yep i will be out and about. Fingers crossed the weather sorts itself.

Shouldnt you be doing a book signing or somthing in Smiths? ;)

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Aperitif said:
Stop looking at the speedo Gaz - you know you're going fast!
I think we ought to go to plonkerland on Sunday, and ride back and forth across that bridge for a while - see if 'anything bites' :eek:

lol. garmin was in for repair, so didn't even have a speedo. just to used to looking at it i guess.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Aperitif said:
Why was that? You don't switch it on do you? :eek: I thought it was only a posething - like Clive's one ;).
Andy Allsopp has the only true reading Garmin of note on this forum methinks...

It wasn't connecting to my pc. tried everything but just couldn't get it to connect. ups tried to deliver it today but nobody home.

gaz said:
It wasn't connecting to my pc. tried everything but just couldn't get it to connect. ups tried to deliver it today but nobody home.

The good people of UPS will make 3 attempts or you can leave the card instructing to leave at a neibour or call the call centre to re route it to your work address. If you get any issues with the delivery let me know.

Aperitif said:
Why was that? You don't switch it on do you? :eek: I thought it was only a posething - like Clive's one ;).
Andy Allsopp has the only true reading Garmin of note on this forum methinks...

Hey posethings need Topeak thingeys to help them pose :biggrin:

Mista Preston said:
The good people of UPS will make 3 attempts or you can leave the card instructing to leave at a neibour or call the call centre to re route it to your work address. If you get any issues with the delivery let me know.

You UPS then Clive? I work almost opposite the Holmes Road depot in Kentish Town...

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
I enjoyed your speedy arrival, followed by the even speedier actions of tc1 to come and check out your wheels. The obligatory feel it out and a little lift to check the non-existent weight!!

Top Bottom