England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
I'd forgotten that! That was completely odd. It just went pop! and disappeared!

Here's the salon in question http://www.beautyata...hnwitham.co.uk/

they even do men's packages!

That's a bad joke waiting to happen there ;)

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 945704"]
I know.

Just that my family are away until Sunday week. So I have the whole weekend free. I fancy a Sunday morning bimble after the Saturday whoosh.

And the Bognor night-ride the following Friday!
[/quote]

:eek: What's all this about whooshing?! Nobody told me anything about wooshing on Saturday! :eek:

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
:eek: What's all this about whooshing?! Nobody told me anything about wooshing on Saturday! :eek:

Don't worry Ant, no whooshing. I have to save my legs for the Wiggle New Forest sportive on Sunday (56 miles, planning to ride the 31 miles to the start, possibly back as well...). Whooshers will have to sit around waiting for us!

GarethG

Hi all,

Thought i would drop in and say hello. I have been following this thread for the last couple of weeks (month or so) and im getting more and more tempted to get down and join in, I live close to Staines so could get the train in or if im feeling mad cycle in as well :wacko:.

I hope to see some of you at the FNRttC on the 22nd. I am looking forward to the ride and hope that after the event I can make it down to the sunday rides and get some training in. The ride format you have looks great, sociable while still getting some decent miles under the belt.

Thanks for all the posts previous with all the information in, its a great thread.
Gareth

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
You are more then welcome Gareth. The rides are not out and out mile munching or super speedo. It's at a nice pootle pace stopping for Coffee/Tea somewhere.

A few of us will be there on the 22nd also so make sure you say HI.

Hi all,

Thought i would drop in and say hello. I have been following this thread for the last couple of weeks (month or so) and im getting more and more tempted to get down and join in, I live close to Staines so could get the train in or if im feeling mad cycle in as well :wacko:.

I hope to see some of you at the FNRttC on the 22nd. I am looking forward to the ride and hope that after the event I can make it down to the sunday rides and get some training in. The ride format you have looks great, sociable while still getting some decent miles under the belt.

Thanks for all the posts previous with all the information in, its a great thread.
Gareth

Hello Gareth, Staines is a nice straight run in to town for fun - an hour and twenty minutes at average speed. Davy works out that way, (near the guys lugging the carpet!) and I used to live in Feltham, which is obviously the other side of the Clockhouse roundabout etc... Luke lives Brentford way, as does Davy in Hounslow, so there are plenty of pick ups and drop off riders should you need a bit of company.
Join in - it can be fun! (Notice I said 'can be' :rolleyes:) You can also get nicked! :biggrin:

I'm not riding at all this weekend, still got the lurgy so i'm going to get some rest.

Hello Dave - hope you feel better soon, and it is quite right to rest. You'll be able to spend the time surfing for new gear! :smile: I recommend a rum with a stronger 'bite' for the SNRC.
85.png

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
announcement! all this buying new gear has to stop!

coz for my 50th next year i'm going di2 on the litespeed

Top Bottom