England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've just googled that word.
ohmy.gif
You learn something every day!
At least, once you know the meaning, the derivation is obvious

Copying you, Franco:

Vajazzling: The act of applying glitter and jewels to a woman's nether regions for aesthetic purposes.

And the very next picture I notice:

tivo_vajazzle.jpg

Actually, I might vajazzle my bike with Swarovski crystals - I made a christmas tree using them a couple of years ago. They are bonded with a heat applicator, so any human vajazzle would make the recipient a 'touch' jumpy! :biggrin:

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
coz for my 50th next year i'm going di2 on the litespeed

Electronic Super Record should be out by then ;)

TheDoctor

Noble and true, with a heart of steel
Evenings!!
when you gonner invite the "SUNDAYS' up for a ride?
i'm sure you and john/redflight can come up with a nice route :bicycle:

Well, how could I refuse? I'm thinking May 15th or 22nd, starting from Stevenage railway station. Bit of a pootle with a stop for carbo-loading partway round. Any takers?

martint235

Dog on a bike
Evenings!!
Well, how could I refuse? I'm thinking May 15th or 22nd, starting from Stevenage railway station. Bit of a pootle with a stop for carbo-loading partway round. Any takers?

13/14th is a FNRttC to Brighton so I won't be doing many miles on the 15th. 22nd looks good though.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
22nd is good for me

.........start a thread doc

gbs

Guru
A client has "invited" me to participate in a 100 mile charity ride on Saturday 21st. So if that goes ahead then yr invitation to pootle in Hertfordshire must, regretfully, be declined. I might be able to do a "recce ride"on the preceeding weekend.

Top Bottom