England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbs

Guru
Becs, a PM for you.

rb58

Enigma
Plan to get out at 07.30am. I may do a 30 mile loop in Kent than up to London then back to get 60 miles (grab a cuppa in between) or ride down to Ashford which is 60 miles from memory a get a train back. I need to be home by 1pm

Don't think I can do Sunday Clive, sorry. We've got theatre tickets for the afternoon and I've promised Mrs RB58 and Little Miss RB58 lunch in London and a Boris Bike excursion prior to the show.

Have a good one!

gbs

Guru
Sunday 1030 KO will not be feasible for me unless you plan to ride at TdF speeds to Maldon - in which case I would be dropped after a few kms.

Enjoy the sunshine and cooling E'ly zephyr.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
clive any chance of a mini tour of kent tomorrow 7.10..ish dt?

i've got a slight cold but will be up and about

martint235

Dog on a bike
clive any chance of a mini tour of kent tomorrow 7.10..ish dt?

i've got a slight cold but will be up and about

I might be up for this too. Two or three hours playing about in Kent, home in time to relax with the papers and sunbathe in the afternoon. :becool:

andy_jxxx

Clive/Martin/TC

I would be up for a early morning ride round Kent, pl let me know what time your meeting at DT and I'll see you there.

Regards
Andrew

I might be up for this too. Two or three hours playing about in Kent, home in time to relax with the papers and sunbathe in the afternoon. :becool:

martint235

Dog on a bike
Count me out of this one now I'm afraid. Just woke up and today's just not a bike day. Have a good ride, looks like the weather will be great for it. :hello:

Top Bottom