England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Oh, love this, proof am good for yah'all!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-12865291

iLB

Hello there
well you are a nut
rolleyes.gif

Many folk are partial to a walnuts whip. (I notice the tiny ones that were available from Nestlé have gone to the dogs - the 'walnut whippets'... :rolleyes: )

I suspect you might be partial to a bit of a Chocolate 'Fry Up' Davy - with a bar of Five Boys :whistle:

Fry%27s-Five-Boys-1968.jpg

(Actually, I'm sure Ross' avatar is a dead ringer for one of those lads on the 5 boys adverts... :smile: )

rb58

Enigma
Many folk are partial to a walnuts whip. (I notice the tiny ones that were available from Nestlé have gone to the dogs - the 'walnut whippets'... :rolleyes: )

I suspect you might be partial to a bit of a Chocolate 'Fry Up' Davy - with a bar of Five Boys :whistle:

Fry%27s-Five-Boys-1968.jpg

(Actually, I'm sure Ross' avatar is a dead ringer for one of those lads on the 5 boys adverts... :smile: )

Those were the days. When I were a lad.......

martint235

Dog on a bike
Just a short update, although two magnum-like ice creams did survive until yesterday evening, all 12 that were bought on Saturday are now gone. Donations welcome!

Just a short update, although two magnum-like ice creams did survive until yesterday evening, all 12 that were bought on Saturday are now gone. Donations welcome!

The Magnum campaign reminds women that pleasure is theirs for the taking-they just need to reach for it."

'Hearty' pr bullsh1t from the Unilever lovers in the USA, where Magnum (not the decent one that takes pics) will be launched next month.

and it came forth into the world of cyclists etc thus:
it was the first hand-held ice cream "targeted as a premium adult offering"
I wondered why I haven't tasted one!

Ingredients
Reconstituted Skimmed Milk, Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Vegetable Fat, Cocoa Butter, Sweetened Condensed Skimmed Milk, Butteroil, Glucose-fructose Syrup, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Wheat Flour, Whole Milk Powder, Glucose Syrup, Whey Solids, Butter, Concentrated Whole Egg, Cocoa Powder, Brown Sugar, Invert Sugar Syrup, Emulsifiers, (E471, Soya Lecithin, E476, E442), Stabilisers, (E410, E407), Hazelnut Paste, Skimmed Milk Powder, Corn Flour, Flavouring, Salt. Ground up arm warmers.

Yummy! :smile:

martint235

Dog on a bike
Ingredients
Reconstituted Skimmed Milk, Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Vegetable Fat, Cocoa Butter, Sweetened Condensed Skimmed Milk, Butteroil, Glucose-fructose Syrup, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Wheat Flour, Whole Milk Powder, Glucose Syrup, Whey Solids, Butter, Concentrated Whole Egg, Cocoa Powder, Brown Sugar, Invert Sugar Syrup, Emulsifiers, (E471, Soya Lecithin, E476, E442), Stabilisers, (E410, E407), Hazelnut Paste, Skimmed Milk Powder, Corn Flour, Flavouring, Salt. Ground up arm warmers.

Yummy! :smile:

The only acceptable use for them!!!

The only acceptable use for them!!!

I wore mine this morning - just the thing to ward off the edgy breeze. Obviously I, and thousands of proper cyclists have got it all wrong. I think I'll go for the Bag-U-Like municipal bin-liner look next Autumn.

potsy

Rambler
I wore mine this morning - just the thing to ward off the edgy breeze. Obviously I, and thousands of proper cyclists have got it all wrong. I think I'll go for the Bag-U-Like municipal bin-liner look next Autumn.

Much to Martins disgust, I too am now an armwarmer convert 'teef. He will get there don't worry ;)
We may not agree on the armwarmer front but the Magnums!! :tongue:

Liza

Another lovely Sunday ride – nice to have met you all (Antony, Andy, Abs, Clive, Suzie, Martin, Simon and Becs).

After we left you guys and headed home I had yet another flat :cry: . Thank you to all who helped me on Sunday, and for the tips :thumbsup: .

martint235

Dog on a bike
Another lovely Sunday ride – nice to have met you all (Antony, Andy, Abs, Clive, Suzie, Martin, Simon and Becs).

After we left you guys and headed home I had yet another flat :cry: . Thank you to all who helped me on Sunday, and for the tips :thumbsup: .

I think we can stop referring to the mythical beast at the p*****e fairy now, it's the "Luke Effect" kindof like the Lynx effect but less fun.

Top Bottom