England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well record the gpx route please Ross, fancy having ago at that one myself.

Me too! I could do with doing some long rides in the daylight!

rb58

Enigma
Got the GPX. Nice rural route, a few small lumps in the middle (but nothing really nasty) and very windy for the last third. A nice quiet ride too - although lots of 'pimp my ride bikes' on display. Didn't get them up the hills any faster :-). I quite fancy doing it again when it's a bit warmer. 127 miles for me - including the ride to Kings Cross and the ride back from Southend (which was a delight thanks to a nice tail wind).

'pimp my ride' description not extending to 'Enigmaistes' then, Ross? :whistle:

Well done! :smile: I sat on my butt today, then laid down, sat up some more and walked around. Read a bit, then some more. Did a few things for people, then sat down again. Going to cook now, before sitting down, then laying down again. :biggrin:

rb58

Enigma
Of course not Martin. Titanium is beautifully understated. Aston Martin, not Ferrari.

Have taken your cue..... Am now lying down and will likely stay that way for some time.....

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Just home,

Shattered...legs gone from running up and down streets with a camera.

See you all soon need to sleep in. Yes I'm crap.

Enjoy ride. Night.

Am a bit squiffy, go easy on me tomorrow!

This 'Vicky' you're in bed with (still, I presume, Becs...) it's not P-en-d-l - oh never mind, it was just an idle thought.
Glad you 'enjoyed' the film. :rofl:

WAKE UP EVERYONE! :biggrin:

martint235

Dog on a bike
Im up, and late. Should be at HPC about 9.40ish

How can you not make up 10 minutes between 6.50 and 9.30???
rolleyes.gif

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
about a dozen of us made our way over to the ViewTube at Stratford. Topcat took a group picture, so I'll not attempt the roll-call. Susie and I made our way back as the sun warmed up South London.

Top Bottom