England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

redjedi

Über Member
Photo op Sunday on what was a glorious day. Spring really is just around the corner.

Just 3 of us for today's ride. Liza and myself got there for 9.30 and hung around for a bit. Just as were thought it was just going to be the 2 of us TC1 rolled in.

Liza wanted lot's of photos today so the camera phone was working over time.

14kfzex.jpg

We greeted the guards as usual.

We then headed to Greenwich to see HMS Bulwark

2dieqfo.jpg

Then coffee was had and Liza saw the view from the top of Greenwich hill for the first time.

Then as a change, we cycled along the Thames path and headed towards the ferry.

o88efr.jpg

Past the dome

2zqbhgy.jpg

The Thames Barrier

2niv19v.jpg

These things ?????

2m4w3y9.jpg

jfl1qq.jpg

Got some final directions

ojgi00.jpg

Who needs GPS :tongue:

and onto the ferry

21d3ghd.jpg

We then headed through glamorous East London and back to Hyde Park.

Congratulations to Liza, who got her first 50 mile ride done today (or 80km as she likes to call it)
bravo.gif

Not the fastest of rides today but a reminder of what the Sunday London rides are all about.

Fixedwheelnut

Well done, we went the opposite direction today Farnborough, Bromley, Catford, Camberwell, Peckham, Kennington Oval Chelsea & Embankment to Putney then a Lap of Richmond Park before heading back a similar route
biggrin.gif

ajstephens

Looks like you had a nice ride today, nice day for it. I headed over sauf london way via the Eiffel tower (Crystal Palace com tower) for a pootle and lunch at a friends. Tentative riding on soreish knees from a FREEZING cold fnrttc.

Hope to see some of you next sunday.

Have a good week.

Liza

Lovely to have seen you again on Sunday Dave. Thanks for leading the way and doing the Thames path, great fun. I was glad you knew where we were going as I didn’t have a clue :tongue: .

Nice pictures guys. I feel a little inspired to get a little “aim and shoot” myself now.

BentMikey, good to meet you, nice ride, no blue though?

It was good to have done my first (50 miles) 80km, thanks for the help and encouragement with clocking the remaining miles Luke, hopefully the beginning of doing some longer rides :thumbsup: .

Yet another glorious Sunday ride, oh yes and the scone was delicious to.

Top Bottom