England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I did just shy of 60 miles and by the time i got home I was totally frazzled. Great ride as always folks. Good to see everyone join throughout the ride.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
is there a ride tomorrow? (sat)

anyone out on sunday?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
is there a ride tomorrow? (sat)

anyone out on sunday?

Myself and rb58 are cycling to Dungness (Circa 140 miles) and back tomorrow, you are more then welcome to join us TC.
We are meeting HERE AT 8.00.
Send me a text in the morning before 8am if you will be joining us.

Myself and rb58 are cycling to Dungness (Circa 140 miles) and back tomorrow, you are more then welcome to join us TC.

Have a good ride, would have loved to have joined you for even part of that ride but cant make it out Saturday. I should be about Sunday

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
thought you weren't out Sunday Clive.. how'd you swing that then
thumbsup.png

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012

i haven't got 140 miles in my legs, may go up to box hill in the morning

and i'll be going out to essex via halo's maldon route very early on sunday

martint235

Dog on a bike
i haven't got 140 miles in my legs, may go up to box hill in the morning

and i'll be going out to essex via halo's maldon route very early on sunday

Liar! TC you always have a 100 :rolleyes:

If I get the bike back on Sat, I'll do the Sunday run with you.

I'm also off Monday if you're available for a ton.....

Hope you're having a ball you two! It's a lovely place and you'll probably see the sunne rising... User10571 'introduced me' (a moment of reflection here) to the sound mirrors of Denge last year - and I discovered Operation Pluto! It's a good part of England to nose around.

gbs

Guru
What time is KO tomorrow at HPC? I will want to return in time for lunch and the England match so I may be a part-timer

gbs

Guru
@redjedi

re 0930, thanks - when lurking previuosly I thought I had seen references to early starts from time to time. Yesterday we returned from a week away and so have a backlog of chores - don't wait for me if I have not appeared at the appointed hour.

If the likelihood is for terrain no more bumpy than RP I might try the fixed gear. I MUST SAY IT WILL BE MY FIRST TRY AT FIXED IN COMPANY and if anyone objects I am quite happy to bring the gears.

Top Bottom