England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Ok- just been asked by mate to photograph a fundraising gig- will be out late so don't think I can get up for this.
See you next week!

rb58

Enigma
Weather forecast looks fine for tomorrow so I'm aiming to be at HPC by 9.30
Ross

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
sorry guys i made a run to southend

Cold to start - not late - met Ross - new bike, Mice another new bike, Adrian - nice bike, Martin - also nice bike and bigger Martin - bike needs a clean
ph34r.gif

Look mum no hands, to lighten the pockets - Martin off to work - the rest off to the ferry - Sun shone and we all smiled - Bit of traffic fun then back home. Great pootle - 34 miles - Feel refreshed :biggrin:

rb58

Enigma
Great to ride in the sunshine for a change. Also good to meet AJ and Mice for the first time. I took the long way home from Woolwich so ended up with 41 miles for the day. Still wondering what was going on at the Excel Centre though. That was some traffic jam!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
here you go Ross. You should have popped along..

What's On
Professional Beauty 2011

27 Feb 2011 to 28 Feb 2011
Trade

An unparalleled new event experience awaits beauty and spa professionals at Professional Beauty 2011.

The leading brands, suppliers and treatments synergise in a visionary atmosphere where you can discover the latest innovations, network with major players and be a part of industry developments as they happen

ajstephens

I must admit there were quite a few crumpets sitting in the traffic jam.

Might explain it!
here you go Ross. You should have popped along..

What's On
Professional Beauty 2011

27 Feb 2011 to 28 Feb 2011
Trade

An unparalleled new event experience awaits beauty and spa professionals at Professional Beauty 2011.

The leading brands, suppliers and treatments synergise in a visionary atmosphere where you can discover the latest innovations, network with major players and be a part of industry developments as they happen

Cold to start - not late - met Ross - new bike, Mice another new bike, Adrian - nice bike, Martin - also nice bike and bigger Martin - bike needs a clean
ph34r.gif

Look mum no hands, to lighten the pockets - Martin off to work - the rest off to the ferry - Sun shone and we all smiled - Bit of traffic fun then back home. Great pootle - 34 miles - Feel refreshed :biggrin:

That's hilarious Mista Preston (must check wheels for mud!)

Thank you all for a great day out. Started with a couple of circuits around Hyde Park admiring the daffs covered in sunshine. Spring at last! The sunshine stayed with us all the way to the Woolwich ferry. I took some pics before the drizzle started. They may be here

Great to see Aperitif and to meet rb58 and of course to see Mista Preston, Martin235 and ajstephens. Thoroughly enjoyed the route back from the ferry as we zigzagged our way over each bridge from Tower Bridge to Vauxhall.

I look forward to the next one!

M

martint235

Dog on a bike
ph34r.gif

Hey bits of my bike are cleaner than they've ever been......

Top Bottom