England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Is this a new branch of 'Look! Mum, One Andy' opening up? So generous thanks Evey but I'll not be there as I can't stand chicken, or Andy. You, Tedsworth and Darcy - no problem! :smile:

Seriously, can't do this weekend but I do anticipate visiting bandit country soon! Thank you.

redjedi

Über Member
That's a lovely offer Evey.

No sure what I'm doing Sunday yet, but if I'm out riding then I should be able to make it down for a quick cuppa but probably won't have time for lunch.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
[quote name='arallsopp's wifey' timestamp='1297955827' post='1567683']
Cheer up Andy Sunday.

Was wondering if you would all like to come for a late lunch after your ride on sunday to cheer up Andy and stop him mooching about. It will be roast chicken unless there are any objections and a pie for pudding please let me know if you can make it so i know how many to cook for. Lunch will be served at 2:30?

Would be fantastic if you could make it. Plenty of room to park bikes in the house.
[/quote]

Lovely idea & very generous, in view of previous postings it seems like no-one's available for this weekend. Future social perhaps? Give Andy (and assorted hungry cyclists!) something to look forward to?

martint235

Dog on a bike
did someone say food? :hungry:

put me down as a maybe
house with the white fence on hayes lane isn't it?

planning on doing some of the oylmpic road course 2morrow so won't be at hpc

Aren't we meant to be doing the whole of the Olympic course in March (or did I dream that?)

martint235

Dog on a bike
Nope only your bike. :smile:

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Thanks Evey that's a great offer, however not around this Sunday as per previous post. I've got a fair amount of time on my hands so could pop by at some point. Would be great to meet you all.

redjedi

Über Member
I've decided to have a lazy weekend so won't be out early tomorrow.
May drag myself out later for a quick ride or may just waste the day on the sofa :tongue:

No can do here either sadly. Mum's back in hospital so in Cambridge until further notice
sad.gif

Top Bottom